Saturday, October 25, 2014

Gameday Post #2: Meet the Tigers!

As I am listening to the Central Methodist Homecoming game (see previous post), I am also gearing up for two other major games today.  Next on the bill is the Missouri Tigers Homecoming game against the Vanderbilt Commodores.  I missed out on the parade and am not going to be at the game, but I have already seen many pictures and fan tweets and excitement is in the air.  I have the game set to record on the SEC Network, and plan on listening to the game as long as it doesn't interfere with  the World Series.



For all you need to know about the game including notes and such, here is a good link to check out.

Mizzou Gameday

Next week, Missouri will be at home again to face the Kentucky Wildcats.  I plan on being at the game and hope to take a lot of pictures of the game, and of the stadium and such to give you guys an idea of the look and feel.  I'm planning on taking a walking tour of the campus again in the next year, and when I do, I will give more of a feel for the campus and some stories I have.

Let's see if they can pull this off.  The plan is to stripe the Stadium.


Until next time, thanks for reading and enjoy the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment