Sunday, September 13, 2015

Down With The Sickness

I haven't felt well the last few days, I think its the flu.  So I have worked on a post for a few days off and on, but its not done yet.  So today won't have much talk but showing a couple packs of cards I got recently and I don't think I've shown off yet.  I hope you enjoy and I hope to be writing more soon.


I got a Cain!


The Sosa I already had oddly enough since I only bought 3 packs or so.


Series Two with a nice Colon card I needed.


Nice throwback card of Astros jerseys.  I also like the DeGrom and the Fielder card too.  Nice pack.

I have one more photo to show I was saving but here it is.


From the media guide I got on Fan Day (pics and post later), Cheadle had a big play in the Mizzou win yesterday.  He is a cousin of Don Cheadle and its cool that he play's for Mizzou.

That's it for now, but once I feel better I will post more.  Have a great week and thanks for reading.

1 comment:

  1. I know some people don't like them, but I can't get enough of the team cards. I've chased many of the parallels for the Bucco version.

    ReplyDelete