Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Reading is FUN-damental

This won't be long, I haven't felt good lately and need a tooth pulled.  I was up almost 3 days without sleep and finally today I got sleep. I think I took too much cough syrup and am a bit groggy though.  I have to wait until Monday for the dentist can see me, but might get it moved up. It sucks, but I don't want anyone to worry about me (but if you are the type to say prayers, I wouldn't be against it).

It has delayed me in doing some projects and more house cleaning, which is kinda important as someone may be buying our old house I need to move stuff out fairly quick.  I knew this, but since I'm not up to it, it will have to wait.  I hope to find some goodies for future posts and talking about it soon.

In the meantime, I wanted to give a quick update on why I haven't posted much, but also wanted to urge my readers to take some time and read some other blogs.  I love reading blogs, and find some cool stuff doing so.  I've read a couple tonight, but hope to be reading more once I feel better.  As a community, bloggers are some of the most loyal and nicest people I've ever met, so the least I can do is ask you to read some.  Maybe find a few you like and bookmark them.  Mine range from of course trading cards, but also a food critic, a local sportswriter, 80's and 90s toys and such, and a lot more.  You never know what you will find in a blog, so take a few minutes and read a few.  If you need suggestions, do what I do, click a random blog on my list to the side and read it, once you are done, do the same on theirs.  Thats how I found many bloggers at first.   Another option is going to google and type a topic and blog and see what comes up, maybe something cool.

I'm getting tired again, so I'll go, but I hope to be writing again soon, or at least some more cleaning. Thanks for reading and have a great night.

2 comments: