Thursday, October 22, 2015

Jupiterhill

DOLLA DOLLA TREE Y'ALL!

Here is some packs I got from Dollar Tree quite a while back now.  Finally getting around to showing them off.


My mom threw these in the cart.  I would have passed if I felt the Bowman cards in it.  At any rate, its not a bad start with Alomar.  It's amazing how many of his cards wind up in these repacks.  I mean he's a Hall of Famer.  I'll keep the Felix Jose since he's a ONCE ROYAL.


A plethora of 93 Score makes up for the Bowman, and a Cecil to boot.  Throw in a Sweet Lou and another ONCE ROYAL Don Slaught, and this was a good pack.


She also grabbed this pack too.  More Royals related cards starts this one of really nice.


WOW!  A Barry Bonds.  I collect him and don't have this one so this is good.  A couple Bazooka cards, one of Sandy Alomar, and this was also a good pack.  My mom's skill of picking good blind packs are really good.

So how did I do?  Judge for yourself.


PUH-POW!  Starting off with a bang.  Alan Trammell, Pudge, and Pat Listach who I liked as a kid, this is dynamite.  Bottom row is just as good with the Beltran Royals card I didn't have.  I never cared for the Ionex cards, but glad I have it now.  The last card looks familiar because I showed it off before in a previous pack.  I got 4 of them in that pack.  This time I pulled 3 more.  So 7 out of 2500 and I'm on my way of getting them all.  I don't plan on doing that as a couple of them have been claimed already.


I bought all-sports packs, so these were good to pull.  I like the Toni Kukoc card because I remember watching a lot of Bulls games on WGN in the 90's.  As much as I watched them, I never really rooted for them.


Another pack of all sports isn't a bad start.  None of these fit into PC's so some decent names, but none I really needed.  I do like the Santiago card though, I don't think I've ever had any from that set.


Lambeer and Ewing is a nice way to introduce some more basketball cards to my collection though I'm not actively seeking any out.  I'd prefer to get rid of the ones I got first.  Though I can't complain with the starpower in this pack.

I also got some football in this pack too.


That is a nice Ray Lewis card, but I don't collect him.  I like the Kevin Carter card too so that's nice.  The last card is a serial numbered card which I thought was pretty cool to pull from a repack.

Despite pulling the Beltran card, I think my mom picked better packs than I did.  I'm not complaining though because all the packs were good.

That does it for this post, I hope you enjoyed reading it, and I hope you have a great night.

10 comments

Write comments
JediJeff
AUTHOR
10/22/15, 11:10 PM delete

That Ionix has Beltran in one of the horrid Turn Ahead the Clock uniforms.

Reply
avatar
Angus
AUTHOR
10/23/15, 1:11 AM delete

If you're not interested in keeping that Chris Crocker serial numbered Browns card, I'm sure I could put together a nice package of Royals for it.

Reply
avatar
night owl
AUTHOR
10/23/15, 1:42 AM delete

I'd love to claim one of those Tommy Davis cards, too. The '83 Donruss David Green jumped right out at me.

Reply
avatar
Matthew Scott
AUTHOR
10/23/15, 6:51 AM delete

Dykstra was pretty close to a mullet.

Reply
avatar
10/23/15, 8:45 AM delete

Yikes. '95 Fleer basketball...never seen it before.

Reply
avatar
Jupiterhill
AUTHOR
10/23/15, 5:30 PM delete

Yeah, those uniforms were dark times.

Reply
avatar
Jupiterhill
AUTHOR
10/23/15, 5:31 PM delete

that sounds good, I'll get in touch with you.

Reply
avatar
Jupiterhill
AUTHOR
10/23/15, 5:31 PM delete

I think I have a couple set aside for you. I hope to ship you something soon.

Reply
avatar
Jupiterhill
AUTHOR
10/23/15, 5:33 PM delete

I guess I noticed the background so I didn't pay a lot of attention, but you aren't kidding. That stands out so much I'm not sure how I didn't notice it.

Reply
avatar
Jupiterhill
AUTHOR
10/23/15, 5:34 PM delete

It wasn't pretty, but some of the other cards looked better. I thought it was pretty hideous myself.

Reply
avatar