Monday, February 2, 2015

I will be #ForeverRoyal



Above is the commercial that aired in the Kansas City market for the Royals during the Super Bowl.  Since I live about 20 miles east of the KC market (I am in the Columbia market, but can get some KC channels over the air), I missed it, but got to see it on Youtube.

I like the slogan, though I admit the commercial itself left a lot to be desired.  #ForeverRoyal is pretty good, I just hope I can stop hearing Lorde references this year.

In addition to that, the Royals unveiled a new billboard today.  In the past they have been really creative, and this is right on par with previous years.


I have to admit, the Royals marketing is really creative with these billboards.  You should look for previous years sometime.

Not much else to add, I just wanted a lite post tonight, I might do a couple more lite ones this week.  Thanks for reading and have a great day or night depending on when you read this.

No comments:

Post a Comment