Friday, October 24, 2014

Packs and stacks

I was waiting for something in the mail today (which didn't arrive), so I waited until the last minute to write this.  My mail comes in the late afternoon so I usually have to wait for it. Anyways, its a good day, and tonight I have high hopes.

Today I thought I would show off some cards I got in the mail yesterday from a Listia win, but before I do, I thought I'd show a couple other cards off.  The local convenience store is slow in getting new cards, so I've bought a couple series 2 packs to finish off the box in hopes of getting update packs soon. The cards were pretty lackluster but found a couple I could keep.


This is a good Beltran for me since I don't seem to have a lot of his newer cards.  I don't like the Yankees but I collect Beltran, so it was one I needed.

The Duffy was one I got shortly after they came in stock at Just Commons.  As a matter of fact, I think all I need is the update cards,  It will still be good to keep in case I do make it to Fan Fest in January (or February).  I wrote an email to the Royals before the playoffs asking them about bringing the Caravan closer to Mid-Missouri, so if they do, I hope to get a few autographs that way.

OK, on to the Listia package.  It is all older cards, and I haven't been able to see if I have any, but I got them for a couple cards specifically.


The Terry Shumpert card is the main reason I got this.  I think I probably need all of them, and I like that the Kevin Appier card is an Electric Diamond card.  At just under 500 points, I think I got a good deal.

I would write more, but I'm running short on time as I have a couple things to do before the game begins.  Thank you for reading and have a great night.

No comments:

Post a Comment