Friday, October 3, 2014

Quick post before the game, big posts to come

I won't be long tonight, the Royals are about to play and I am pumped for the game.  I spent this afternoon getting points on COMC to make some money and buy a couple cards.  I'll post them later, once I get them.

Then a bit ago, I got 3 packages in the mail.  Two were Listia wins which again I will show in a couple days.  The third was a package from Matt at Bob Walk The Plank.  I won a contest a while back, and I finally got it today.  Let's just say I freaked out!  It was awesome and I can't wait to show it off.

It will have to wait though, the Royals are about to send Yordano Ventura to the mound in hopes of a 2-0 ALDS lead over the Angels.  The pitchers tonight faced off in the AAA championships a couple years ago I heard.  It should be a great game.

Thanks for reading and have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment