Thursday, December 25, 2014

A holiday message from Bruce Springsteen

I just wanted to say....

I just wanted to say, MERRY CHRISTMAS BABY!


A light post today, because well, you know, its Christmas.  Plus I got an amazing gift from my best friend last night that will keep me busy for a while sorting.  In the meantime, I wanted to show a Christmas card Julie from A Cracked Bat sent.  Thank you very much Julie.



That's a really cool card.  For some reason, green cards have always caught my attention more than other cards.


These days its though to see personal messages, and when you do they are typed.  It makes me miss the age before the internet where everyone had to write things out by hand.  Then again, blogs would look horrible if they were written by hand, lol.

She also sent me a Ryan Braun card.  He's a guy that I've only heard about or my memory is going away, because I have no memory of him at all.  I might have another card of his, but not an autographed one.  Thanks again Julie!

I was going to show a couple more scans of the Braun card, but since I'm keeping it light, I won't.  I'll finish up with a non-winning scratcher ticket I got the other day.  Our family has a tradition of putting scratcher tickets in stockings each year.  Our family Christmas will be sometime next month, so for now this will have to do.


Thanks for reading, Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and have a great and blessed day!

1 comment:

  1. The "other Ryan Braun"...but it's the thought that counts. Right? ;)

    ReplyDelete