Sunday, April 19, 2015

UPDATE! Cue the Unsolved Mysteries theme music


In an earlier broadcast.... wait I mean post, well, not sure if I mentioned it or not, but... let's try this again.

UPDATE!  Aww screw it, here it goes, its not Earth shattering news.  Earlier this week I managed to sort my want lists a bit to make it a bit easier to navigate.  I have it sorted by years now.  You can check out the tab at the top for more info and the links to the lists.

I plan on a new blog later tonight, as I've had a fairly busy weekend and just now settling down to get around to stuff.  In the meantime, the NBA Playoffs are in gear and a couple weeks ago CaptKirk42s Trading Cards Blog made a post about a basketball card break.  Not a lot have signed up yet, and there are still some good teams left to pick.  This isn't just one box, its a few boxes from a few years.  I was going to pick some teams but not sure I have the cash.  So if you like basketball or want some good names, be sure to check it out.  Teams like the Cavs, Heat (yes both of LeBron's teams are available), Clippers, Pistons, Rockets, and the Sixers remain.  Okay, maybe the Sixers aren't good now, but one of the boxes is from Past and Present so who knows, maybe you can get someone good.  My plan was to get the Heat, Cavs, and Hawks and hope to pull some good LeBron to resale.  Also hoped to get some DeMarre Carroll cards too (GO HAWKS! at least until he goes to a new team).  So beat me to it, so I don't feel as bad.

Now I have to scan some stuff so I can write a blog tonight.  Have a great night, thanks for reading, and stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment