Sunday, August 17, 2014

A Post finally about a Royals card

I don't have an idea what to post tonight, as I just finished watching Summerslam and catching the end of the Chiefs game and am honestly a bit tired.  So I looked at some pictures of cards I scanned for Trading Card Database and figured I would use on this blog at some point.  I saw one and realized, I haven't really posted any cards about Royals yet.

A bit odd since this site is supposed to be about Royals.  So I thought I would share it.

Salvador Perez is someone I hope is a lifelong Royal.  With exception to Yadier Molina, he is the best catcher in the majors today (some may not agree, but if you saw him play a lot, you'd change your mind).  I saw this card on COMC a while back pretty cheap so I snatched it up.  I wish the fabric was a powder blue, but I can't complain.  Anytime I can find a memorabilia card for under a buck I'm happy.

Salvy unlike other current Royals, has been a major asset since he made it to the majors and he is locked up with a lengthy contract.  That alone makes me happy since it appears the owner/GM is working on long-term and not just a year to year.

Anyways, nothing else to really add,so I just wanted to share the card.

Hope everyone has a great week.






No comments:

Post a Comment